Thursday, 25 September 2014

Some lookalikes

J.J Field and Tom Hiddleston

This is a famous one. :) J.J Field (I honestly always keep on forgetting his first names. For me he's always J.J, heehee) and Tom Hiddleston. They have the same shape, same sparkling glinty eyes. Their noses are different though - Tom has a more Roman, aquiline nose while J.J's one is more narrow. Anyway! Enough observation. I have seen J.J act in Northanger Abbey 2007 and Tom in Return to Cranford, but that is all. I have a slighter preference towards J.J. Why? Henry Tilney. Sssh.


Meryl Streep and Jennifer Ehle

Yes, this is another famous one. Because it's so true - these look so alike! Jennifer Ehle -of course my favourite of the two because she acted my favourite character in my favourite movie ever- is younger and has a more gentle, youthful look about her. Meryl Streep looks a little stern, but also really lovely. I've actually never seen any movie with Meryl Streep, but she looks like a fun actress.
 
 
Jane Powell and Kate Winslet

Wow, they have the same face!!! Don't you think that the old Hollywood film star Jane Powell (Seven Brides for Seven Brothers) looks like Kate Winslet (Sense and Sensibility, lots of others)? They have that same unique, charming look... the same nose, the same lips! Their smile is different, though, that's why I didn't put up a picture of Jane smiling. And Jane's face is more round than Kate's. Anyhow, two beautiful actresses!
 

Siobhan Finneran and Sinead Cushack

Not do they both have ugly names (sorry, I shouldn't have said that, sorry) but I think they look really similar. Of course, their face shapes aren't similar and their hairstyles aren't either - but I think their share a lot of visual personalities! And their voices sound dashed similar in Downton Abbey and North and South. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this...


Jennifer Lawrence and Jana Duggar

Am I the only one who thinks that Jana Duggar from 'Nineteen Kids and Counting' (The Duggar Family (which I don't watch- I just follow the blog)) looks SO like the famous actress Jennifer Lawrence!?! They have the same nose, same eyes... just. I love their gentle, serene smiles... so sweet! Two very beautiful ladies! I have not seen any movies with Jennifer Lawrence, but she looks like a very sweet actress.
 
Are there any other lookalikes you should point out?
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I have seen comparisons of the first look-a-like set, and I made the comparison on my own for Jane Powell and Kate Winslet. I also thought Winona Ryder (especially when younger) and Keira Knightly look a lot a like (and I later saw a comparison between the two).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was thinking about doing a very similar post myself. :D Actually I still might... I've just kept a running list every time I notice lookalikes. :) JJ Feild and Tom Hiddleston were the only ones I had on my list that you also had, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Livia Rachelle,
    Yes true, young Winona Ryder and Keira Knightley do have a rather similar face. Thanks for pointing out. :-)

    Melody,
    Yes, JJ Field and Tom Hiddleston is a rather known lookalike-pair. Feel free to "steal" some of these if you plan to write a post too. :) Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookalikes are so fun. :) Jane Powell and Kate Winslet really do look nearly identical, and somehow I never noticed! SO, thanks for pointing it out to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom Hiddleston and JJ Field could just be twins. They look s much alike it's actually kind of weird.

    And I've ALWAYS thought Meryl Streep and Jennifer Ehle looked similar. I like Jennifer, but I actually like Meryl Streep better-- maybe it's because I've seen her in many more movies. She's a really terrific actress. There's a movie she's in called Music From the Heart about a violin teacher in New York City which is really good, especially if you've been in the Suzuki violin program and know what it's like. ;-P

    I guess I never realized HOW much Jane Powell looks like Kate Winslet, but in that picture....wow. She really does.

    I've always thought Clive Owen and Gerard Butler looked very similar, and Paul McGann and Stephen Dillane. (Of course Paul is MUCH more good-looking.) And of course, Keira Knightley and Winona Ryder. I actuall thought they were the sane person when I was younger. ;-P

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always thought that J.J Fields and Tom Hiddleston looked alike! Though I think J.j Fields is handsomer :)

    I've never thought of the rest of these.

    Jana Duggar is gorgeous!

    ~Kristalyn

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.