Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Period Drama Bedroom Answers and Poll Results

First, the Period Drama Bedroom Game Answers (why am I so into capitalizing each word?):
 
#1
Gone with the Wind
 
 
#2
The Parent Trap
 
 
#3
State Fair
(My favourite bedroom ever)
 
 
#4
Downton Abbey
 
 
#5
The Parent Trap (again)
 
 
#6
The Kings Speech
(I know it's not a bedroom, sorry 'bout that)
 
 
#7
Downton Abbey (again)
 
 
#8
The Sound of Music
 
 
#9
The Swiss Family Robinson
 
 
#10
A Little Princess
 
 
 
Players' scores:
Ashley: 70
Emma: 50
Miss Elliot: 20
 
Thanks for playing Ashley, Emma and Miss Elliot!
 
And thanks to the fourteen people who voted on the 'You like this dress best on...' poll!
 
Of course, Molly Gibson had to win, because she's everyone's favourite. :-)
 
 
Others thought this dress was more natural on a stuck-up person such as Fanny, and four people (including myself) liked it best on Arabella. Poor Mrs Lupin only got one vote.
 
 
I really love the dress on Arabella. :-)
 
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.