Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Emma/Naomi Game Answers

Thanks for playing everyone! I love it when so many of you play, because then making games is really worth the work. I love the 'work', though. And I loved seeing all your answers! You all know us well... and it wasn't only Emma who got all the answers right!

#1 Favourite Group
Andrew Sisters/ Celtic Woman
A= Naomi
B= Emma
 
~
 
#2 Favourite Movie
Pride and Prejudice/ Amazing Grace

A= Naomi
B= Emma
 
~
 
#3 Favourite Actor
Ioan Gruffud/ Dan Stevens

A= Emma
B= Naomi
 
~
 
#4 Favourite Actress
Julia Sawalha/ Jane Seymour


A= Naomi
B= Emma
 
~

#5 Favourite Downton Abbey Scene
'You are my stick' scene/ Proposal scene
Yes. Both Matthew and Mary Ones

A= Emma
B= Naomi
 
~
 
 #6 Favourite Period Drama Hairstyle
Barbara Spooner in Amazing Grace/ Marge Frake in State Fair
A= Emma
B= Naomi
 
~

#7 Favourite Historical Couple
Abigail and John Adams/ George VI and Elizabeth
A= Emma
B= Naomi
 
~

#8 Favourite Musical (or one of)
The Sound of Music/ Les Misérables
A= Naomi
B= Emma
 
~
 
#9 Favourite Non-Downton Abbey Period Drama Dress
Molly's red engagement party dress/ Amy Dorrit's purple wedding gown
A= Naomi
B= Emma
 
~

 #10 Favourite Gone with the Wind dress
Scarlett's green barbeque gown/ Melanie's blue gown
A= Emma
B= Naomi
 
~

Here are all your scores!

Emma: 100 (honestly, I hadn't expected that :-P)
Ashley: 100
Heidi: 100
Natalie: 100
Eowyn: 90
Hannah: 80
Kaitlyn: 70
Hamlette: 60

5 comments:

  1. Hooray!! And thank you! It was a ton of fun, Naomi. :) Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Emma just sits back in her chair and laughs and laughs*

    Haha. This was really fun, Naomi! And wow, look how many people got all the answers right! Shoot, I thought I'd be the only one...;-P

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, what's so funny? You mean me writing 'I honestly hadn't expected that'? I'm glad I made you laugh (again). :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I got them all right! This was really fun, Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothings' that funny, I'm just laughing cause I like to laugh. ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.