Just so you know...


Jane, my laptop, normally I love her. And oh, I do love her.

BUT NOT CURRENTLY.

Jane has loads of problems, including internet problems, sound problems and all that rotten jazz. So if I’m terribly absent, you know why. If I don’t comment much on all your lovely posts, it’s not because I don’t like them, it’s because of Jane. If I don’t post, you know why, and email-pals, if emails are scarcer than usual, you know why. (I find it all very tedious indeed, but at least there’s one positive side. I do not carry the blame. Blame Jane. :-)

Jane says she is sorry, but I don’t think she really is. And yes Jane, I’m waiting for that update, because you’re practically begging. And yes Jane, I know Internet is not reacting. Buzz off, problems. Poor Jane. She had so many problems.

So, just so you know, I quickly popped in, dodging between the problems, to tell you all. You’re welcome, dearie, and have a lovely (hopefully problem-less) day.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, what a bother. I hope you're able to get poor Jane in good working order again soon! Tell her I'm sorry for her troubles. ;-P

    Computer troubles are a pain in the rear, but sometimes they come as blessings in disguise...a few years ago we had to get our computer fixed and didn't have it for, like, two weeks, and those were two of the happiest weeks of my life. So look on the bright side. :-) {But we'll all miss you terribly, of course!!!}

    And I hope you can still email. I'm counting on it. ;-D

    ~Emmy-Award

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, Naomi! I hope you can resolve the issues soon! Poor Jane. :(
    My family recently had issues with our desktop computer, and while it didn't exactly affect me (I have a laptop) it also meant I had to share the laptop a whole lot more than normal, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are experiencing these difficulties! Hope Jane is back to normal soon. Blessings, Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Jane!

    (I love that you named your laptop. Mine is named Sherlock, and my first was Bagheera.)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.