Musical Groups - Game Answers

Wow, we all love musicals -- I had twenty-one people playing this game! It was quite a hit. Thank you for all the lovey participation, girls... let the answers reveal themselves!
 
1.
Mary Poppins
 
2.
 The King and I
 
3.
 Singin' in the Rain
 
4.
 Les Miserables
 
5.
 My Fair Lady
 
6.
 Meet me in St Louis
 
7.
 Easter Parade

This is not the exact same picture as the snippet above - I couldn't find the same picture again as I accidentally deleted it. Forgive me. :-)
 
8.
 Top Hat
 
9.
 Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
 
10.
 The Sound of Music
 
Players Scores:
Emily: 100
Mary: 90
Kristalyn: 90
Ashley: 90
Naomi Anderson: 80
Hannah Batchelder: 80
Rose: 80
Hamlette: 80
Heidi: 70
Arwen: 70
Emma Jane: 70
Hayley: 70
Abby P.: 60
Kerry: 60
Vellvin: 60
Miss Meg March: 60
Miss Elliot: 60
Mae Murray: 40
Emily Blakeny: 40
Evie: 30
Chloe Lynn: 30

Thank you for playing! We had quite an army. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Twenty one people! Awesome! I think the most players I ever had was around eight or nine. Which reminds me, I should do another game soon.

    I thoroughly enjoyed this one, dearie! Oooh, I've never heard of Top Hat. It looks very....dapper. ;-P

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, why didn't I get Meet Me in St. Louis? *snaps fingers* Drat. ;-)
    Thanks so much, again, for doing this - it was such fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Lot's of people! Do you hear the People sing Naomi? ;)

    We should form a musical army? :P

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.