Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Have you ever had those days...

Have you ever had those days where you just want to do nothing but be around beautiful things?

When you want to be around flowers...


You just want to look at them swaying drowsily in the wind...


You want to idly pluck bunches to make your interiors prettier...


You want to smell their beautiful fragrant smells forever...


You want to have fluttering leaves all around you...


You want to have fairy-tale-like mirrors...


Flowery mirrors... Pink mirrors...


You just want to droooowse in pinkness and perfume...


You want to dress up - ridiculously dress up...


When you just want to be in a still, budding fairy-tale...


You want to sit down in layers of sheer beauty stretching from your body...


You want to be surrounded by pearls and ruffles...


... lace and sparkles...


... beautifully dressy flimsiness...


Have you ever had those days when you want to try out expensive perfume...


And have pink bandboxes for your huge collection...


When you just want to eat pretty sugary things...


You just want nothing but to be around PRETTY-NESS...


Gorgeous gowns...


When you want to try out blinkingly stunning heels...


... Drink flowery tea out of the prettiest teacups in the world...


Get overwhelmed with sugary beauty...


... and just BE in a fairytale...


Eating pastel-coloured statements whilst decked in ruffles?

Have you? Have you?

I have.

(AND NO. DON'T YOU DARE SAY THIS POST WAS JUST TO SHOW OFF MY RANDOMLY NICE PICTURES. This post was very post-y. =P)

9 comments:

  1. I have! I have! All the time. And I LOVE your randomly nice pictures. Whether you make a "real" post for them or not. ;) (not that I'm saying this post wasn't real, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those days a lot...then I go down to my local thrift shop and get teacups and perfume. And then I go and get cupcakes. And then I wear all my jewelery and put on the wonderfully flowy dress my mom bought for me to wear for a wedding (but I never did).

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you talking about? We are all in our own fairy tale... everyday! I know what you mean though. I wrote a poem a few years ago titled "Nature's Beautiful Twin". That is what I feel like sometimes, a deep desire to be Nature's beautiful twin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie, yeah this post was mainly about the pictures. I'm glad you love them as much as I! And ha, of course the post was REAL. OF COURSE! :-)

    Lydia, aw that sounds wonderful. I wouldn't be able to do that even if I was in the mood. Speaking of which, I feel like cupcakes right now. :-P

    Paperdollmom, I know, I know, life is a fairytale in each his own way. I *have* noticed that. :-) But yeah, you know what I mean - the overly dozy and rosy and sparkly kind of magical life. :-)

    Emma, I knew it.

    Emily, why, thanks! And also a big thank you to you for following my blog... that means a lot. :-)

    ~ Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going through my books yesterday and saw one book that made me think of you. This post reminds me of that. It's The Language of Flowers by Sheila Pickles. It's scented with violetta, has a very pretty cover, and is chock full of beautiful poetry and stunning paintings. In fact, there's a poem and a painting to go with each flower. And I find myself reading it all of the time just to experience the beauty of it. Plus, it's fun to look up what the flowers mean if you ever get a bouquet. It's like Jessie in Cranford. :) Anyways, thought you should know about it because I can really see you loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah,

    OH my WORD, that book sounds perfectly exquisite! Thank you so much for telling me about it. :-) I've put it on my miles-long to-read list, definitely.

    And it's SCENTED?!!!!
    *Naomi melts but not really because people can't melt only candles can*

    ~ Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Now what on earth do you search in Pintrest to get such LOVELY pictures :D

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.