Saturday, 2 May 2015

Multiple Choice Musical Game ~ Answers!


Let the answers be revealed!

#1. In the Sound of Music, what is the Baroness' name?
a. Elsa Häusmann
b. Loise von Schreader
c. Elsa Schraeder
d. Evangeline Häusmann

#2 In Les Miserables, what does the Bishop offer Valjean after he (V) stole his silverware?
a. Two silver candlesticks
b. A straw-berry pink cupcake with tiny frog-shaped sweeties on top
c. A silver cup
d. A silver cup and two silver dishes 

#3 In 'Singin' in the Rain', Don and Lina star in the movie, 'The Dueling Cavalier' . Lina causes some problems. It's not only her squeaky voice - what else does she do wrong?
a. She closes her eyes continually
b. She keeps on licking her lips
c. She keeps on moving around her pearl necklace
d. She taps her shoes, making awkward noises

#4 In 'Mary Poppins' , what is Mr Banks' reaction when his wife tells him the children are 'missing'?
a. I'm singing a song Winifred, stop interrupting!
b. Yesyesyesyes
c. At two o'clock dear, I have time to think of that.
d. Splendid, splendid

#5 In 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers', what's the name of the youngest brother?
a. Frank
b. Micah
c. Gideon
d. Benjamin

#6 In 'The Fiddler on the Roof', Tevye sings about wanting to be rich. He dreams about long staircases, among other things. He would like one staircase to...
a. Lead no-where, just for show
b. Lead to heaven
c. Lead to the synagogue
d. Just kidding, he never sang about staircases. I mean, that's silly. Who does that? right?

#7 In 'My Fair Lady', how does 'Enry 'Iggins (I can't think of his name any other way) bribe Eliza Doolittle to stay at his house?
a. With a angry voice. 'Stay, Eliza!'
b. By promising 'alf a tuppence
c. By promising her a lovely bath and some new dresses
d. With chocolates, of course. Is there any other way to bribe, pray?

#8 In 'Chitty chitty Bang bang', there's a song called Toot Sweets. What is that?
a. They are sweets that go Toot when you suck on them.
b. They are like sweets that you can whistle on.
c. It's just a name for sweets.
d. It's a nickname for the two children; they are just too(t) sweet!

#9 In 'Meet me at St Louis', when does Rose have her long distance phonecall?
a. During dinner-time.
b. During lunch-time.
c. In the evening, after nine.
d. During breakfast-time.

#10 Okay, back to my beloved 'The Sound of Music', what does the Baroness find a delightful little word?
a. Edelweiss
b. Harmonica
c. Boardingschool
d. Maria

Players' scores:
Hamlette: 100
Olivia: 100
Rose: 80
Lois: 80
Mary: 80
Miss Meg March: 80
Awdur: 80
Miss Elliot: 80
Abby P.: 70
Emma: 70
Hannah: 70
Hannah Batchelder: 60
Kristen: 60
Mae Murray: 50
Chloe Linn: 50
Julia Ryan: 50
Morg: 50
Emily: 50
Ainsley: 30
Kristalyn: 30

20 people! *smiles broadly*

Thank you for playing! It was so much fun. :-)

4 comments:

  1. I just now realized I had totally messed up on my answers! I accidentally skipped a couple of the questions which then made my other answers wrong. Oh well… :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much turmoil I was in after I submitted my answer for the first question, LOL! My heart kept saying "it's Elsa! I know it's Elsa!" but I kept thinking she had the "Von" before Schrader. Thanks so much for posting games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this game! For once, I had seen every single movie involved :-) Aren't musicals delicious?

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.