I was going to do a big, huge, blast-the-organs game for this week, but time dried up completely and I was left with one little snippy evening to prepare some sort of game jollification, so this will have to do. It's a very random sort of game; something different to test you on for each question. Rack your brains and let the fun start! Let's see how much of a Downton Abbey genius you actually really and truly are!
(How to play: Comment with your answers and don't cheat by googling stuff. Let's all be fair and square, right-ho?)
1. Name three Downton Abbey redheads.
2. Which two ladies said the following lines? A: What shall I wear? B: Clothes.
3. Why is Lady Rose wearing a servants outfit here?! Explain it to ME.
4. Name three characters that cut their hair into bobs.
5. What is Cora's Mother's first (Christian) name?
6. What did the Dowager Countess say during Daisy and William Mason's wedding?
7. Who does this beautiful jacket/dress belong to?
(excuse the fuzziness of the picture) (ugh)
8. Name three of Lady Rose's 'lovers.' :-P
9. The Dowager Countess once joked (wait, she was perfectly serious) that Americans lived in: a) treehuts b) wigwams c) plantations d) bear-skin huts
10. Why does Mr Bates walk with a cane?
11. What is the name of Lord Granthams' dog? (the first dog)
12. Who does this fantabulous hat belong to?
(excuse the fuzziness, once again) (ugh)
13. Name three DA characters whose names start with M (last names are also allowed; you're welcome.)
14. Who did the Dowager Countess tell to stop whining and find something to do?
15. Who said the following quote? "You know the trouble with you lot? You are in love with the wrong people."
I'll now leave you with that gorgeous picture of dresses and beads and Downton Abbey pastel colours. The Answers will be coming when the DA week is over; so pour in those answers!