Poll for the new Header!

This is a rather short post to ask you all to vote (see poll in the sidebar) for the new summer header and background coming the 21st of June!

There are two choices....


#1
Salmon-coloured blog design

Header:
Background:
 
Although this header and background are pretty comparable to the ones I have on now, it's very summery, pretty and feminine. It's also very Period Drama-y, which is a good thing indeed!
 
 
#2
Vintage blog design
 
Header:
 
Background:
 
I must confess, I have a slight personal preference towards this one, but it doesn't mean you can't vote for number one! This one is somewhat different, and- although not as summery and Period Drama-y as the first one- would bring a very cheery and vintage look to Wonderland Creek!
 
You have FIVE days ONLY to vote! Do it NOW!
 
(No, I'm not bossy)
 
 
Oh yes, one more thing, I'll probably be fiddling a lot with the side-bar now and then, so sorry if things look a little- let's say, different- for a while!
I'm looking forward to your votes!
 
What header did you vote for?

12 comments:

  1. They're both so lovely! You are SO good at making headers, Naomi. :-) I really think they'd both look marvelous, but I have to say the first one is my favorite.

    Hmmm....you've given me some ideas for my next header! I should change it for summer, too, shall I? ;-P

    ~Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I really like both of them! But I think I'm going to have to cast my vote for the vintage one. No, I'm not biased because it's got ice cream stuff on it. *cough* Why would you even think that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the ice cream one!!! It's sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, they're so pretty Naomi! I think I like #1 best, but I love them both!
    ~Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such lovely headers!, which program do you use m'dear? :)
    I personally like number 1 but up to you :). BTW this is evie scott, I Changed my last name on g+ by accident....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Lots of comments!

    Emma Jane,
    Yes! Do change yours for summer too! That would be swell. :)

    KiriLiz,
    Haha, yes I love ice-cream too. That background... I saw it and I thought, 'YES'

    Hannah, Cryslyn, Sadie and Emily,
    Thanks for voting (and for commenting:)

    Evie,
    I just made this header on a word file. I don't have special programs:)
    Evie Herriot, sound fine too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, you're so good at making headers! I voted for the second one, but the other one is still really pretty! I love the butterfly theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them both but especially the second one:-) Just letting you know I've tagged you over at my blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't see the sidebar poll any more, so I vote for the second one. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ashley, could you please vote via the link in this post:
    http://naomiblog15.blogspot.be/2014/06/please-re-vote.html
    The poll didn't work, that's why I took it off.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.