|Just so you know :-) I do love it.|
1. Would you rather be hot or cold?
I'm sorry but I can't answer that question. I hate sweating ferociously, but I hate shivering as well. I always think it's worse to shiver than to sweat, but I'm not very sure. Somewhere in between is fine for me...
Okay, I know I didn't really answer that question.
|Random picture describing me|
2. Do you name inanimate objects?
3. What is your favorite post that you have written?I must admit that I am mighty proud of my Judy Garland Costumes post and *don't be angry!* My Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe Review.
- Jeeves and (especially!) Wooster
- My dad
- Mr Bennet
- Pictures of myself when I was a toddler
- Emma Woodhouse
- Funny Quotes
- Water pistol fights
- The ridiculous song 'Forty-Seven Ginger Headed Sailors'
- Mr Collins
- Newspaper articles which are plain to see that it's all lies
- My little siblings
There was this man who went with this friend to a joke club. He friend went there every evening, but it was the first time he was visiting. In the joke club, what they obviously did was telling each other jokes. They had this big joke book and, because they had heard the jokes so many times, they could shout out a number and everyone would laugh, knowing which joke he or she was talking about.
The visitor wanted to try. 'Three hundred and two!' He shouted.
There was a long silence. The visitor turned to his friend and asked him, 'Was that joke not funny?'
'No,' said his friend, 'It was the way you said it.'
Then, after a while, the visitor decided to try again; 'Nine-hundred and seventy-two!' He shouted.
This time, everyone laughed and laughed and laughed. And laughed.
'Well,' said the visitor to his friend. 'I did say this one the right way, didn't I?'
'No, it's not that,' said his friend, 'We just haven't heard that one before!'
2). Do you have a current occupation? If not, what would you like for your future job to be?
3). Have you grown stronger spiritually in a specific area where you struggled before? How did God help you out of it?
4). What is your favourite colour to wear?
6). Can you speak any other language besides that of your own ethnicity?
8). If you could live in any time period, what would you choose?
9). Iced or hot coffee?
|But thank you for thus giving me the opportunity to put a randomly nice picture here instead! :-)|
10). Do you like, dislike, love, or adore my blog?
-Making and Designing my own Wedding gown
- Go to a ball
- Sing Vintage songs on stage
- Own a hoop skirt
-Learn how to tapdance
-Own a pair of ballet shoes
-Learn how to do my hair in the Emma bun fast enough so I can wear it every day
-Leave a note in a library book
-Find a note in a library book
-Meet Emma Jane
-Shake Queen Elizabeth's hand
-Learn how to do a Vintage updo in my hair
-Visit Hyde Park (Pemberly) and the Downton Abbey house with my best friend
- Eat Strawberry and Ice Cream under a weeping willow
- Own a lace skirt
- Have a chat with Jennifer Ehle (and of course ask her so much about her time in P&P that she'll go crazy.)
- Visit all the Pride and Prejudice locations
- Have pink frilly curtains around my bed
- Write Lynn Austin an email
- Try the first string numbers that come into my head on the telephone and ask the person picking up if he/she has seen P&P.
- Own a typewriter
- Watch all the Period Dramas I haven't yet seen but want to
- Own Mary Crawley's Red Evening Dinner Dress
- Be an extra in a movie
- Have my own library
- Catch a brides bouquet
- Design dresses for Period Dramas
- Watch P&P all in one go
- Find a lost child and bring it back to it's mother
- Have my portrait painted
- Send a message in a bottle or find a message in a bottle
- Ride in a hot air balloon (I've stolen a lot of these from Elizabethany, by the way)
- Hear someone compliment me without them knowing I was listening
- Discover something amazing about my family or friends I never knew
- Find a present under my bed and find it is a tulle skirt
- Meet all my online friends.
This was SO much fun girls! Thanks!
I tag YOU. The rules are, put the picture: