A GAME AGAIN!!!
I love Multiple Choice Games and we all love Period Dramas, so here's the third Period Drama Multiple Choice Game on this blog! The rules are so simple I shouldn't even bother explaining, but I will, just in case one of my readers is younger than three years old. Guess the correct answers, comment them, and wait for next week to see the answers revealed! (Got that? Got it? I know it was complicated, kind of.)
One thing I would like to remind you of, please only select one answer. Not, "Maybe a. Or no, maybe b. I don't know." Just guess one. Thaaaanks.
1. In this picture here, what are Matthew and Mary laughing about?
a) Lady Grantham insulted Isobel Crawley and really, it was hilarious beyond measure.
b) Sir Anthony had a mouthful of salt and made a scene about it.
c) Edith Crawley stumbled over her words and made an awkward scene.
d) Thomas accidentally dropped sauce on Robert Crawley's lap.
2. In 'Amazing Grace', what animal is Barbara (Spooner) Wilberforce holding at her wedding?
a) A chicken.
b) A baby elephant painted blue and green. (No, really.)
c) A cat.
d) A rabbit.
3. In 'Lark Rise to Candleford', which of the following is NOT mentioned as one of Dorcas Lane's 'one weaknesses'? (mark the not.)
b) Love letters
c) Tea in the garden
4. Which of the following ladies had a pink wedding dress?
a) Cosette, Les Miserables 2012
b) Anne Shirley, The Continuing Story
c) Emma Woodhouse, Emma 1996
d) Mary Ingalls, Little House on the Prairie
5. In 'Saving Mr Banks', what colour was Pamela Travers set against having in the movie?
b) Yellow, because it reminded her of the Australian sunshine.
6. In which of the follow Period Drama did the actor Peter Wight (click here for a picture) NOT act in? (Mark the not. :-P)
a) Emma 2009
b) Pride and Prejudice 2005
c) Lark Rise to Candleford
d) Our Zoo
7. At Daisy and William's wedding (picture above), what did Lady Grantham say that she had?
a) An inner romantic.
b) A cold.
c) A tear in her eye.
d) She didn't say anything. One doesn't TALK while there's a marriage going on on a deathbed.
8. In 'Horatio Hornblower,' what does Maria (who's Horatio's wife) give to Horatio before he leaves?
a) A scarf.
d) The news that she's pregnant.
9. In 'Loorna Doone', how does Carver die?
a) He sinks in a mud puddle and doesn't really seem to care about it.
b) He commits suicide by jumping from a cliff.
c) He commits suicide by drowning himself. (We always skip the scene.)
d) He ends in prison. Same as dead, that.
10. In Cinderella (2015), what does the Stepmother wear to the ball?
a) A dark blue dress, silk and diamond-y.
b) A green dress with gold gloves and feathers in her hair.
c) A dark green dress with a striking red collar and long green gloves.
d) A deep purple-and-black dress that shimmers all evil-like.
Answers coming next week!
I hope it was fun. :-) Duh.