Favourite Pins #3

I'm stealing this post idea from Eva, by the way. :-) 


The première of GONE WITH THE WIND. I wish I could have been there - all the pictures look oh-so-glamorous and elegant and BIG and epic. I think the premières really did the amazing movie credit!


Aww. They're so cute!!!


I'm rather obsessed with finding 'official pictures' of my favourite movies. I've found a lot of really beautiful Pride and Prejudice ones. :-)


Haha! Tom Branson in Mary Crawley's wig! Emma, this picture is for you. :-D


I love this picture. A boy reading a book after a bookshop/library got bombed. I love that boy - he's like, 'Oh, let's read.' I LOVE IT.

She's so beautiful.


I don't think I'l EVER stop pinning pictures of her and William's wedding. It's ALL SO STUNNING. Look how he looks at her hand. AHHHH.


Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland. AHH THEY'RE SO CUTE.


OH MY GOODNESS. CARSON AND HUGHES ARE GOING TO BE THE CUTEST THING EVER I JUST FEEL IT.


Have you heard of the new movie - the Go-Between? I think it has quite a bit of Content, so I'm not sure if I want to see it - but THAT PICTURE. It's so pretty.


A Ginger-Rogers-is-dancing-shot-of-her-amazing-skirt. So classic.


Hahaha! This is so true! I am very guilty when it comes to eye-rolling. AND snorting. (No, I am NOT like Lydia Bennet. Don't you dare.)


I love this picture of Aubrey writing a letter. Chariots of Fire is such a good movie.


We're watching Funny Face at the moment. This is a gif from the song 'Think Pink'. Isn't is squeeful?

6 comments:

  1. Ohh, I LOVE looking at pictures from the GWTW premier!!! You know Olivia DeHavilland went with Jimmy Stewart, who was her beau at the time, don't you? I have a picture of them an it's absolutely adorable. AND VIVIAN LEIGH'S COAT. Wow.

    Oh my Atlanta. I didn't even recognize that was Tom until I read your caption! And then promptly freaked out. That's...unsettling, for one thing. It made me laugh. ;-D

    That picture of the boy in the wrecked bookstore is amazing. I love photos like that -- you can just SENSE such a story behind it.

    CARSON AND HUGHES. It's so real..and...official! IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!! EEEEEEHHH!!!! I can feel it too!!!

    What's Funny Face? Is that Elizabeth Taylor? It sounds familiar...but maybe I'm getting it mixed up with Funny Girl. Anyway. I'm sure you'll tell me about it. ;-P

    ~Emsy-wems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, put Mary's wig down IMMEDIATELY before you ruin it beyond repair.

    Thanks. That's better.

    Tee-hee. :)

    Those Will and Kate photos--oh my word. They're GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. I love that picture of the boy in the bookshop or library or whatever it is. I could tell such a wonderful story about that. I just LOVE pictures that inspire me to create stories, don't you?

    Kate is LOVELY. That's all I can say. She and William are so sweet.

    Ginger Rogers! Hurrah! You know, I WANT that skirt. And the shoes :)

    Guilty, Your Honor. Um-hum, I roll my eyes a lot - I guess I snort to. But not like Lydia Bennet. Ahem. Moving on.

    That gif! THAT GIF! OH MY GOODNESS! I wish I were that lady. So amazingly beautiful :)

    Naomi, I love it when you do picture posts. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Lizzie's dress! I want one :)

    Oh my!!!! Tom in the wig! That's hilarious! He seems like a super fun person to be around :)

    -Kristalyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeek! Love this:)

    Awwwww, Carson and Hughes ARE going to be adorable! I don't really watch the show anymore, but ya know, you could sorta tell from the beginning (or the second or third season) that they should just BE a thing. Happiness:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOSH LOOK AT THE SIZE OF VIVIEN LEIGH'S COAT SHE HAS TO TURN SIDEWAYS TO FIT THROUGH THE DOOR. :-P
    I am 2 episodes into Lark Rise to Candleford!! :-D
    Oh, I can actually see Lizzy's shoes for once - good, I THOUGHT they wore shoes like that. ;-)
    I was so confused when I first say that picture of "Tom Branson", and then I read your caption. Ahem. That explains it all. ;-)
    Wow, I love that picture of the boy reading! What a splendid moment to capture.
    I know, it's not fair she's sssooo pretty.....and her EARING. I want it!! (Well, two would be preferable. Heh.) :-P
    Oh, they're holding hands, that's so cute - they're so romantic. :-D
    Aww, Judy Garland is so little!!
    *doesn't understand Carson and Hughes' picture thinks it's Downtown Abbey related*
    Oh my, that is such a pretty picture! Although the girl looks like a bit of a snob. :-P The way she holds her face and her expression. Haha. Well, I suppose I mustn't judge her by her looks.... ;-)
    You can tell who it is just by their legs? ;-P I want a swishy skirt like that now.
    Ugh, don't get me started! Sometimes you just HAVE to do it. I think I do it too much though. Ahem.
    I haven't seen Chariots of Fire. Is that terrible?
    HAHA. That gif is....odd. :-P I have no idea what Funny Face is but it looks rather strange....ahem. ;-)
    ~Miss Meg

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.