Tuesday, 29 November 2016

If Period Drama Characters had Internet Bios #4


LARK RISE TO CANDLEFORD

@Laura_Timmins Lark Rise girl on an adventure in Candleford. Love my Par and Mar, poetry, journalling and my boyfriend.
@DameDorcasLane Instagram is my one weakness.
@AlfArless Hard working lad looking for more work in order to feed siblings. Music is my escape.
@ThomasBrown Postman of Candleford! Married to my wife! Sunday is for Church!
@thatgirlMinnie not minnie mouse, minnie from candleford! int that ectraodaniry! alf sure is lovely but il be persisterance.
@CAROLINEArless HIII LIFE IS GOOD! Just keep smiling and don't WORRY about the bills! It'll fall into place somhow promise
@JournalistDanielParish I'm a journalist and I'm proud to call Candleford my new home.
@MissEllison married to Thomas Brown so now my name is Mrs Brown, not Miss Ellison. Yay!
@MrRobertTimmins I'm a carpenter. Huband. Pa. Proud Lark Rise-ian.
@EmmaTimmins_mama Mama to five lovely kiddos, wife to a darling rascal!
@TwisterTurril I try onest I do! But then I do love a good drink. and I play music. and the pig is mine!
@QUEENIE "What a person believes isn't what they think, isn't what they say, it's what they do." - Myself
@FisherBloom Irish watch-maker boy. There is more to life than it seems.
@Gabriel_Cochrane The past is sometimes hard to leave behind. Ringer of bells.
@PearlPratt ::: dressmaker and sister ::: frills and furbelows ::: writer of the poem 'fly little bird.'
@youngersisterRuby also a dressmaker and and a sister ::: family is is important! :::
@EdmundTimmins my ma doesn't know i'm online says i'm too young. But i'm not. i go to the pub.
@Sydney I'm Sydney and I wear glasses and I'm a very good actor.
@Jamesdowland own a hotel which is cool, but my heart is broken because someone refused me.
@LadyAdelade Wife // Mistress // Maybe one day a Mama? // Melancholy
@SirTimothyMidwinter hey remember that time when we wrote our initials on the tree. let's talk about that for the entire episodes the viewers will think it's so romantic.
@CinderellaDoe THE WIND DO BLOW
@thatboyfriendPhilip You know, the boyfriend in Season One.


GONE WITH THE WIND

@Queen_Scarlett Fiddle dee dee don't you go around messing with me. #rememberimthequeen
@Rhett_richButler Frank guy, extremely rich, not to mention intelligent. I generally get what I want in the end.
@Ashleywilkes Melanie is my wife. I love you! Scarlett I love you. Please look after her. God willing, I'll be back.
@Melanie_Wilkes Wife of my darling Ashley and Mother of the sweetest son in the world. The world is filled with wonderful people! There is good in everyone, especially @Queen_Scarlett!
@MrsEllen_OHara "When you do good deeds, do not try to show off" {Matthew 6:1}
@IRISHO'Hara Being Irish is great it means you can drive horses really fast! Owner of Tara
@MAMMY Some things jus aint fittin but people awe not gonna listen dey listen to the chile instead! jus aint fittin!
@Suellenthegreat I HATE MY SISTER SHE STOLE MY BEAU AND THEN SHE DIDN4T CARE WHEN HE DIED
@Careen_theyoungest // Rest in Peace, Brent Tarlenton // Isaiah 40:11 //
@BrentWoot Tarlenton Redhead, twin brother of Stuart, we're gonna have fun at the barbeQ right?
@StartWoot Tarlenton Redhead, twin brother of Brent, we're sure gonna have fun at the barbeQ
@official_account_of_TARA Account run by @Queen_Scarlett . Contact me for good deals .
@IndiaWilkes some people suck
@BonnieBlueButler Bonnie Blue is going to be the princess of the whole world (account run by her loving father)
@Belle_Watling am i good or bad you decide i dont care
@theservantgirlprissy i can help woman whos gonna have a baby! scared of the war!
@WillBenteen The war may be over, but we still all have duties to face. Let us go and face them with joy.


LES MISERABLES

@JeanValjean Look up. Help others. Number: 24601. Life advice: don't steal bread.
@Fantine I dreamed a dream and then I died. #cuttinghairdoesnthelp #sellingteethdoesnthelp #savecosette
@Sweet_Cosette I have a heart filled with love for @Mariusthepoet ! He is everything!
@Mariusthepoet I have a heart filled with love @Sweet_Cosette ! She makes my chairs and tables look less empty.
@Eponinegirl Pluviophile / Third wheeling forever. #onmyown
@The_Javert My name is Javert. I repeat: My name is Javert. Looking for 24601. Look down unless there are stars.
@ENJOLRAS_RED Duuude we can DO this! RED AND BLACK ARE COOL COLOURS. Specially red. #Yolo #noreallythisisserious
@Gavroche I love elephants. Yes @ENJOLRAS_RED we can do this! #Yolo
@Madamethenardier DARLING Eponine. Ugh Cosette. Mistress of the house. I collect gross things. Mwhaha.
@MonsieurThenardier MASTER OF THE HOUSE. That's ME!
@thebishop I have a very detailed house. The candles are pretty. Do good deeds!

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You haven't even SEEN Lark Rise you aren't supposed to find that funny! :-P

      Delete
  2. oh. my. word. @thatboyfriendphilip

    THAT WAS HYSTERICAL AND PERFECT. you're so good at this xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. HORRAY for Gone with the Wind!! Love them ALL. Especially, I love the Brent/Stuart ones (ha ha), and the "good deals" at Tara, and Ashley and Melanie and India. :D And I read Bonnie's in Clark Gable's voice in my head, ha ha. Also, I like Prissy's. She's is FRIGHTENED! :) Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I was hoping you'd approve because it was you who suggested GWTW. Duh. I had so much fun writing them. :-)
      Poor Prissy. :-(

      Delete
  4. "I have a very detailed house." #nojoke

    You made me laugh, m'dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hashtag no joke indeed, haha!
      AWW. That makes me happy.

      Delete
  5. All of the Les Miserables ones are so spot on, I'm laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Les Mis ones were so much fun to write! Thanks, Elizabeth! :-)

      Delete
  6. Oh, this was funny! I need to watch Lark rise to Candleford, that first picture looks so beautiful and vintage. I love the new christmas style of your blog, especially the snowflakes :-) (I'm in love with the Downton Abbey picture, it's so cute!)

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS IS PERFECT!
    I especially liked the Les Misrebles ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE LES MIS SECTION

    AHAHAHAHAHA I AM CRYINGGGG. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHA. Ohh.... too funny. ;)

    The stand out ones from each, to me, were Edmund Timmins (and Laura's was excellent too!!!), Bonnie's from GWtW and Javert's and Eponine's. But they're all great! :D

    ~Miss Meg

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Being Irish is great it means you can drive horses really fast!" OH DEAR THIS MADE ME LAUGH BUT ALSO WAS SAD???

    ReplyDelete
  11. What?! What?! I thought for sure I'd commented on this -- I definitely remember reading it and LOVING the Les Mis ones. THEY ARE TOO PERFECT. (Especially Javert's. XD "Always look down unless there are stars." DEAD.)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.