Thursday, 29 June 2017

If Period Drama Characters had Internet Bios #6


NORTHANGER ABBEY

@catherine.moorland. I'm a girl with a big future; stop being online and read books or go dance!
@Mr_and_Mrs_Moorland proud of all our children; some of them are almost goodlooking!
@Henry_Tilney I smirk to relieve any tension, it always works.
@Eleanor_Tilney Reading is a beautiful escape to a world that can be scary and unjust.
@GeneralTilney Northanger Abbey is my home and my standard. My home, my rules!
@LOL_ISABELLA yooooo lol i'm here for the fun. i love creepy movies and books and fashion 👗sub4sub
@JOHN_Thorpe220 Love a good party and hott girls. Follow me and I'll follow u back. YOLO.
@james.moorland. I love @LOL_ISABELLA a lot!
@Frederick_Tilney The only Tilney sibling that knows how to have fun. #savage
@MrAllen i enjoy being a good uncle with money to spare.
@Mrs_Allen UNDERSTANDING MUSLIN IS A GOOD QUALITY TO POSSESS.


SAVING MR BANKS

@Mrs_Travers If you call me Pam or ruin my books with cartoon penguins, I will block you.
@Call_Me_Walt! The official account of Walt Disney. There is magic in everything if you are a child at heart. #ohyeah
@TraversGoff I love pears. I love my girls. I love life! #yolo #swishswishswish 🍺
@MargaretGoff pretty tired mom of three daughters. need help.
@ginty Daddy helped me get this account! We're an aussie family going to a castle!
@Ralphthecardriver Hi, I'm @Mrs_Travers' official taxi driver. I love sunshine and my daughter Jane.
@Don_DaGradi I'm a filmmaker. I hope. (How do you make a movie without the colour red?!)
@Robert_Sherman I have the cane, and was the one that made up the word constable.
@Richard_Sherman 🎹 music is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. 🎹
@The_Sherman_Brothers official account of two music-loving brothers
@Dolly_disneystaff 💕🍰👩 i love hairspray and jelly treats and making ppl happy!


WIVES AND DAUGHTERS

@Molly_gibson I love poetry, nature books, wasp nests, interesting letters, and helping people.
@Roger_Hamely In Africa with bugs and mosquitoes, but left my heart in England.
@thatgirl_Cynthia i don't care. i just want to be free ok, is that too much to ask? its just how i am ok
@Mrs_GIBSON 🌸Engagements are engagements! 🌼 Grapes are for hairs! 💟Daughters are for heirs! #so 🍇
@Doctorgibson I love goosies. And cheese. DM me privately if you know more info about Osborne's illness
@OsborneHamely Poet. Plz buy my poems. #tbt to the time when I was in Mons.
@SQUIREHAMELY I didn't say Roger is better, but one of my sons is, and it's not Osborne. #ihavetwosons
@Mrs_hamely I love my sons and poetry. I dislike disappointments.
@thatboy_Preston hey girl, we can meet up in woods. You know who you are. #taken #forcinglove
@Aimee_G mon amour, il revient toujours, ma cher Osborne.
@lady_harriet_cumnor I have an impeccable taste in friends, hairstyles, and matchmaking. FYI.
@Lady_CUMNOR Qwite fwankly I do not know what all the tewwible fuss is about instagwam.
@Lord_Cumnor bad at maths but still have a jolly time
@iampheobe oooohhh this is exciting isnt it being online lol! I do love being able to follow people
@I_am_Sally The more mature sister. A little bird tells me interesting things. I'll leave it at that.
@BIGFATGOSSIPLADY You know who I am. I have some RIVITING NEWS ABOUT MOL-you-know-who!
@GOSSIPMAN I saw two ppl passing notes in woods. DM me and I'll give more info. 😉
@RedheadCoxe I love molly cynthia so much plz plz plz make my dream come true oh plz

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are hilarious. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Capital, capital! :) These are the best! I strongly identify with Catherine's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THE @RedheadCoxe ONE OMW OMW OMW. girl do this moooorrrrreeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always I love it! Your posts always guarantee me a laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. IM LAUGHING TOO HARD AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omw WHY CAN YOU DO THESE SO PERFECTLY AND AMAZING

    @Mrs.Travers is epic, k.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, YES. I LOVE THESE.

    *happy dance*

    My favourites are basically ALL THE SAVING MR. BANKS ONES (like, @Mrs.Travers? Um, YES. And Traver's #swishswishswish, haha. XD And Ginty's, and Dolly's and Walt's and... <3 <3 <3)

    Mrs. Gibsons and Lady Cumnor's, haha. XD

    TOO GOOD.

    ~Miss Meg


    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my goodness. I like that creepy Preston mimicked Cynthia's name! Perfect. And unfortunately, Squire Hamley's is just about spot on; poor Osbourne.

    Oh, Henry Tilney.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. and Mrs. Moorland's though! "proud of all our children; some of them are almost goodlooking!" Mwahaha. That was great! :D And Frederick Tilney's. Seriously though. Some of us don't approve of your way of having fun, Frederick! Just sayin'. Isabella's "yoooo" made me smile. She's such an annoying flirt. :P John Thorpe though. He's just...arrggh. Go away with you and your hot girls. (What does YOLO mean by the way? I'm afraid I'm out of it when it comes to these terms. ;))

    Favorite Saving Mr. Banks bios: Mrs. Travers', Walt Disney's, Mrs. Goff's, Dolly's...spot on, girl! ;)

    "Grapes are for hairs! Daughters are for heirs! #so" Hahaha. Too funny. :D But wait! You wrote Aimee's in French!! (That is French, right?) HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THAT?!! Translate please! (Haha. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always, very lovely Naomi. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isabella's and John's bios though

    YOLO

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHA THESE ARE GREAT!!!

    Mrs. Travers, Mrs. Gibson's, Lady Cumner's, and Mr. Cox's were ABSOLUTLY THE BEST!!!!

    You make me laugh so hard Naomi XDXD!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Saving Mr. Banks ones are SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha! These two might be my favorites:

    @SQUIREHAMELY I didn't say Roger is better, but one of my sons is, and it's not Osborne. #ihavetwosons

    @RedheadCoxe I love molly cynthia so much plz plz plz make my dream come true oh plz

    BRILLIANT. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.