Downton Abbey Week Wrap-Up!


(Cute gif alert!!!)

It is over! I enjoyed it a lot, and it was SO fun to swoon and talk (IN CAPS) about Downton Abbey with you all. I enjoyed this week more than I thought I would - and you know, I SO am not tired of talking about DA. I could go on for days more. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, posts, and general supportive enthusiasm.


Tag Answers:

Meredith at 'On Stories and Words' wrote a great posts on DA Underrated characters
Rachel at 'A Girl's Place' listed things she loved about DA
She also wrote a post about the beautiful costumes
AND a post about 'Downton Abbey Did You Knows' which I really recommend you checking out. :-)

(If I forgot you, do give a shout!)


 Also, Long Live Downton Abbey. Am I right? ;-P

9 comments:

  1. I had a great time at your "party"! Cora and Carson would be proud of your hostessing skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great, Naomi. :-) I'm so glad you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a lovely, lovely week :-)

    By the way . . . why does the above photo of the DA dining table show two people standing up and everybody else sitting down? I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I leave you these two images of Downton Abbey:

    http://s1.zerochan.net/Mary.Crawley.600.1372728.jpg

    http://orig06.deviantart.net/bc84/f/2012/075/3/b/3b160dc518f83ae36c9fa857b33bd286-d4swt91.jpg

    Unfortunately the second one has a misspelling!

    (Anonymous Blog Reader)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. This week was very fun, even if I haven't seen Downton Abbey...

    ...yet. ;)


    ~Miss Meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Naomi! :)

    First, I want you to know I thoroughly enjoyed your Downton Abbey week. Reading your posts was so fun and reminded me why I love that show.

    Second, I am a new blogger (longtime lurker) and am hoping you might follow me and please give me some tips on successful blogging.

    ~Elanor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for organizing Downton Abbey week! I really enjoyed reading all the posts, made me miss DA. Maybe it's time for a rewatch? (He, an organized rewatch, is that an idea?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes!!!!!! LONG LIVE DOWNTON ABBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love Edith and you-know-who :) :) :) *ship ship*

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.